Burlington Bay Executive Lodges Up North Unit
- King bed in master and second bedroom
- Queen bed in third, fourth and fifth bedrooms.
- Full kitchen
- Wet bar
- Gas fireplace in living room and first and second bedrooms
- Two-person whirlpool in master bedroom
- Two-person whirlpool in spa room
- Four full baths
- Deck with gas grill
- 42-inch TV and DVD player in living room
- 32-inch TV and DVD player in each bedroom
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Approximately 3200 square feet
- Non-smoking/No pets allowed
The Up North Lodge is a five-bedroom unit located in the Executive Lodge building. All Burlington Bay Lakehomes are located along the shoreline and offer spectacular views of Lake Superior. Accommodations in this unit feature a king bed in the master bedroom, king bed in the second bedroom and queen bed in the third, fourth and fifth bedrooms and four baths.
Amenities include a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, separate wet bar, fireplace in both lakeside bedrooms and living room, two-person whirlpool in master bedroom, spa room with two-person whirlpool, deck with gas grill, flat screen televisions and DVD players in all bedrooms and living room, wireless Internet and air-conditioning. This unit is non-smoking and no pets are allowed.
Executive Lodges require a three-night minimum stay. Occupancy limits are strictly enforced.
Mar 17 - May 23
Oct 20 - Dec 23
May 24 - June 20
Jan 2 - Mar 16
June 21 - Oct 19
Dec 24 - Jan 1
|$ 549||$ 649||$ 649||$ 749||$ 749||$ 849|
Rates are subject to change without notice. Three night minimum stay is required please call resort for details. All rates are subject to a 6.875% state tax, .5% city tax, 4% resort fee and 3% lodging tax. Holidays subject to weekend rates.
- Indoor Pool and Spa
- Sauna in Pool Area
- Access to Hiking & Biking Trails
- Gooseberry Falls State Park
- Split Rock Lighthouse State Park
- Close to Shopping
- Kamloops Restaurant & Lounge
- Outdoor Pool and Spa (seasonal)
- Close to Golf Course
- Access to Snowmobile Trails
- Access to Cross Country Ski Trails
- Public Access Boat Landing
- 2000' Lake Superior Pebbled Beach
- Guest Laundry Facilities